CACHEPOT - PLANTER WITHOUT DRAINAGE HOLES
What is a Cachepot?
It's a French term typically pronounced "cash poh". It refers to a decorative container for house plants without drainage holes. They're a decorative style used for people who don't like the look of drip trays under their pots.
Benefits of Cachepots:
1. More convenient- you don't need to worry about buying soil and tools to re-pot your plant right away. Easy to use, just put the nursery pot in the cache pot!
2. Reduce plant shock- if it's a new plant, you'll be moving it from one home to another. The plant will need to take some time to adapt and adjust to its new micro-climate and living conditions. Since you're not re-potting it right away, you won't be disturbing it more than it needs to be.
3. Helps you check your plant's health- when you water your plant, you can easily remove the nursery pot to check for any pests, diseases, or other problems below the soil's surface.
Efficiently determine when you need to re-pot your plant. Periodically, squeeze or remove the nursery pot and check the development of the root system.
4. Aesthetically pleasing. Conceals the nursery (grow) pot for a finished look.
5. Protection for your indoor surfaces- cache pots act as a large drip tray, saving your floors, desks, shelves, etc. from getting damaged from excess water drainage, soil and other debris.
CANDLE CARE & INFO
I use Coconut wax as the base of my candles. Coconut wax is Sustainable in that it's a renewable resource that uses no pesticides or fertilizer to grow. Coconut wax candles have an outstanding scent throw and are clean-burning, meaning they produce no harmful chemicals when lit up
- Rose Geranium: (Signature from Beachn Candles) Smells like a heaven of roses. Handcrafted with Love in Hermosa Beach with soy wax derived from American-grown soy beans for an eco-friendly, clean burn. Uses a lead-free cotton wick primed with vegetable based wax and premium grade natural oil. No added dyes or chemicals.
- YASSS: (Mahogany Teakwood) A fresh and natural woody aroma that is smoothed over with sweet spices (smells like a tall dark handsome man :)
- GET YO ASS UP! (Lemon Grass) A very clean and refreshing blend of lemon and lemongrass. Great for mornings and productive days.
- BAE: (Cedarwood Vanilla) A sweet vanilla baked over cedar wood. This perfect harmony of bakery and nature is just what your home is missing.
- BOY BYE: (Grapefruit Mangostana) A sweet fragrance with citrus notes accompanied by a light tart end note. The play between the realistic grapefruit and mangosteen aroma with a touch of peach, bring out the citrus notes.
- UNBOTHERED: (Sage Lavender) A smooth lavender aroma followed by sage herb notes. Very lovely and relaxing
- SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN: (Fresh Washed Linens) If you like that fresh and clean scent, then this is for you
Care & Warnings:
Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting
Burn candle for at least 15mins or until the top layer of wax is melted completely before blowing out. This prevents tunneling.
Only burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
Do Not burn candle for more than 4hrs at a time.
Stop use when only 1/4” of wax remains.
How to Clean Wax from Jar:
Place the jar in a pot of warm water. Keep the water below the opening of the jar.
Place the pot over a burner on low heat and slowly heat until wax has completely melted. (DO NOT PLACE JAR IN BOILING WATER. The shock will probably crack it.)
Pour out wax, wipe clean with a napkin. Remove wick with a flathead screwdriver or quarter.
Clean with soap and water.
FABRIC EMBELLISHED ITEMS & FABRIC HOOPS
The fabrics and wall covering used these products are excess materials from the interior design industry. All high end and great quality. Materials are adhered to the surface with super glue. Cleaning can difficult but not impossible.
Handle with clean and oil free hands
Hand clean all of your fabric embellished ceramic jars with a warm soapy hand towel, ring out excess water before using, and wipe clean.
Spot clean with a soft bristled toothbrush with your preferred diluted detergent. Use your best judgement per fabric content (linen, cotton, silk, etc.) shake off any excess water. Do Not soak the fabric, it may loosen adhesive.